What are the approximate timelines for orders?
- Overall timing from PO (Purchase Order) to landing at the destination is about 2-3 months.
- Manufacturing time:
- varies on the product and the quantity being ordered, but can be as short as 2 weeks for an MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) run.
- Shipping time (ocean freight):
- Sailing from port to port is roughly 15-18 days
- Port loading and unloading can be up to 4-6 weeks due to staffing constraints at the ports
- Container transport via rail from Vancouver to Winnipeg can be up to a week
- Container unloading at our Winnipeg warehouse can be completed within 4 business days and will be ready for pick up or delivery to the final address
- You are getting the most economical shipping rate with ocean freight.
- We provide you with up-to-date factory schedules and delivery schedules for any order and tailor them to your needs.
- We are a Gold Star supplier. This means that we have never missed a deadline! We strive to have your shipment arrive early or on time to the date(s) you specified to us.
- Air shipping can be arranged for rush orders featuring a transit time of 7-10 days.
- However; manufacturing time and loading time still need to be considered in addition to the transit time of air shipping.
- We will always do our best to get you the preferred pricing on all shipping methods.
- We are seeing an incredible recovery in the supply chain which will over time, positively impact our timelines and pricing.
What is the approximate timeline for samples?
- Samples require 1-2 weeks of manufacturing time and around 1-2 weeks of shipping time (destination dependent).
- Sometimes renders are more efficient than samples if the product is already acceptable to the client. We can provide an accurate render within 48 hours (but often sooner) that demonstrates what your branding will
look like. If you request a physical sample, we will see to it that you can get one.
- We will NEVER move forward on the production of an item until you are fully and completely satisfied with the render and/or physical sample.
Are there any minimums a client has to order for a product?
- All items we quote are subject to the supplier’s MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity).
- If the MOQ is too high for your needs, we can attempt to negotiate with the supplier an MOQ that works for you.
- In some cases, we can negotiate a smaller test order with the manufacturer so you can test the market with select items before committing to a large order.
- NOTE: Ordering below the MOQ may cause other set-up costs or fees to incur that would not have been included in the original quote.
How does cost and pricing work?
- All pricing is all-inclusive (CAD or local currency) including all duties, tariffs, product customizations (unless otherwise specified), and shipping to your destination.
- Total Supply promises to never impose on you any additional “hidden” fees. Our pricing strives to be as transparent as possible based on the product specifications as well as the MOQ.
- When it comes to container pricing you do not need to fill the container with just one single item to get that price. You can always mix and match products in a container (as long as it is filled you get the container pricing).
- Note: We will attempt to get your items in a container with other clients (space permitting) and pass on the savings to you as well as the other clients that may be in the same container as well.
- A purchase order will move forward to the supplier, once we receive the first payment which is 50% of the order value. We will give the “go ahead” to the supplier to begin your order. We will then collect
the last 50% of the payment at the FOB (“Freight On Board”) time.
- Most pricing is not set in stone ( unless otherwise specified). We will work with you to get you the best price possible that suits your budget needs. We are satisfied only when you are satisfied. If something is not right
with your order when you receive it, contact us immediately and we will diligently work to remedy any and all problems.
How safe are the products Total Supply Sources?
- ALL items Total Supply sources are RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- This means that your items have passed through an independent lab and has been tested to the European Union standard for any hazardous substances that may be present in the item. RoHS Compliance has stricter controls than
those standards outlined by the Canadian Government which means that Total Supply is landing the safest and highest quality consumer items possible.
- We can provide copies of the RoHS testing certifications upon request.